IConIC is a new and revolutionary product for engine health monitoring that enables propulsion and power systems to be operated and maintained at optimum levels, reducing emissions and fuel consumption, and avoiding expensive downtime caused by unexpected engine faults. By using sophisticated signal processing and advanced Artificial Intelligence, IConIC provides significantly earlier indication of impending fault conditions than any other detection method.
The Product Marketing and Sales Manager is a crucial role for creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm and momentum, for the successful development and delivery of IConIC to the market. The role sits at the intersection between product design, manufacture, supply chain, support, sales and marketing with significant responsibilities in all these areas.
- Development and delivery of the ‘go to market’ plan for IConIC
- Maintenance and development of the customer pipeline
- Pursuit of prospective customers to ensure best opportunities for product adoption and achievement of targets
- Management and development of customer accounts
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Ownership and delivery of all communications to the market, partners and influencers; ensuring the right product messaging at all times
- Collation and analysis of all market feedback and customer experiences, providing insight into product use and acting as the internal voice of the customer
- Maintain expert knowledge of the product benefits, impact and use
- Creation of marketing collateral, PR initiatives, social media campaigns and website updates
- Delivery of product presentations and demonstrations (including at trade shows, conferences and webinars)
- Leadership of product launches, ensuring design and manufacturing timelines are aligned with launch requirements
- Monitor and ensure support provision is maintained at the right standard
- Action planning, budget management, allocation and inventory oversight
- Development of business cases for further product development or operational enhancements
- Effective management, interpersonal and communications skills.
- The ability to collaborate strongly across different teams and to create a sense of community around the product.
- Ability to speak and write to a high standard, and effectively use a wide range of communication channels.
- Ability to lead research into and capture user needs and wants.
- Experience in techniques for data analysis, surveys and customer interviews.
- The ability to prioritise within the context of the wider business.
- Good knowledge of the techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling budgets and resources.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills.
- A strong awareness and interest in applications of Artificial Intelligence and associated developments.
- Ability to hold and maintain appropriate UK security clearances.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting a number of new roles across the business.
Why work for STS Defence?
- Opportunity to join an exciting, innovative technology and engineering company where our mission is to deliver solutions that make a difference
- Professional training programmes and year on year growth gives access to significant career development opportunities
- Great central location on the south coast with opportunities to travel
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible holiday scheme with 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays as standard and the option to purchase up to a further 5 days holiday each year
- Company pension scheme with above statutory employer contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Working hours that include a normal finish time of 1pm on Fridays
- Access to a wide range of corporate discounts and additional benefits including a health plan and a tax free cycle scheme
- A service leaver friendly employer and signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant