Marketing, Communications and PR Executive (FTC)
Located in Gosport, we are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on an initial 6 month FTC (Fixed Term Contract).
The aim of the role will be to deliver MarComms plans and activities as part of the Company’s business development, public relations, marketing, internal staff engagement and recruitment activities, ensuring the company and its offer are represented in a consistent, engaging and professional manner. This is a broad ranging role across all forms or marketing, communications and PR including social media, but also to include support for real events / exhibitions when restrictions ease.
We are open to candidates with different levels of experience, but a certain minimum level of experience is expected in order to hit the ground running and work with minimal supervision and direction from the outset.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marcomms plans and tactics
- Define, measure and report on marcomms / social media KPIs and analytics, and deliver campaigns and projects
- Manage and maintain a visually engaging, informative website and social media channels that promotes the offer and values of the Company by producing and sourcing engaging content and news
- Engage with all areas of the business to stimulate and create regular, informative and appealing social media content and marcomms materials
- Develop engaging internal communications, including posters and regular newsletters. Measure and report on employee engagement and help support new starter engagement
- Support Business Development with targeted marketing activities and materials including exhibitions and events when required/allowed
- Support the talent community with recruitment campaigns and by promoting our Employer Value Proposition
To succeed in this role we are looking for the following:
- Must be able to write coherent, eloquent, engaging content
- Knowledgeable and up to date with the latest social media best practices and channels
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud products – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- WordPress CMS
- Basic aptitude for design
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. STS Defence recognises the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our company and the United Kingdom.
We are proactively committed to making STS Defence a more inclusive and diverse place to work and welcome all applications regardless of individual characteristics. We want everyone to contribute and develop to their full potential at STS Defence.
Please note that all of our roles are subject to security vetting and therefore some positions may be restricted to UK Nationals.