Due to continued growth, we are now looking to complement our existing logistics team with a Materials Controller.
In this varied role, you will be assisting with the receipt, storage, maintenance, management and accounting for all stores received into the business, conducting monthly stock takes along with arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers. There may also be the requirement to deliver stores to customer locations within the UK, therefore the ability to travel in this role is essential.
To succeed, we are looking for the following in you:
- Proven and demonstrable warehouse / ‘stores’ experience within an engineering / manufacturing or defence environment
- Ability to travel to other UK sites as needed within the UK
- Working knowledge of material accounting practices and ERP systems
- Ability to multi task with competing priorities, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Preferably a minimum of CILT level 2 or the willingness to work towards the qualification
- Possession of a valid UK driving license and Class B1 fork truck License (desirable)
- The ability to gain SC clearance (essential security requirement)
If this opportunity is of interest, take your next step today and apply…
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.