Join our Talent Community
If you’re interested in joining STS Defence, but can’t find the right role to suit you at the moment, why not join our Talent Community and send your CV to our recruitment team? Your details will be stored on a secure database and you’ll be contacted when a role becomes available that suits your skills and experience.
Whatever the stage of your career, we’re always keen to hear from individuals who possess the willingness to invest time in their own professional development, take on new challenges and learn new skills. Whether you want to master your current role or explore new opportunities with us, we’ll offer the support needed to provide you with a tangible path to get there…
At STS Defence we know that our greatest asset is our people- they’re the ones making a difference every day! Our job opportunities are as diverse as our workforce and each day brings something new and exciting in our business. From Production and Manufacturing to Design, Test and Installation, Finance to HR, IT, Systems Development to Supply Chain; our teams work in unison to provide a high quality service that is instantly synonymous with our brand. We work together to help our customers to resolve complex technical challenges; however it’s a team effort!
An example of some our technical opportunities:
- System Engineering (Satcoms)
- Principal and Senior Engineering (Nuclear)
- Production and Manufacturing Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Technical Training Delivery and TNA (Training Needs Analysis)
- Project Management and Project Engineering
- Test and Installation
- Network and Infrastructure Engineering
What you can expect
As a member of our team you can expect to join an exciting, innovative technology and engineering company where our mission is to deliver solutions that make a difference. We’ll also make it our mission to invest in you by offering training and development programmes that will support you in reaching your full potential. Other benefits to expect include:
- Professional training programmes and year on year growth gives access to significant career development opportunities
- Great central location on the south coast with opportunities to travel
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible holiday scheme with 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays as standard and the option to purchase up to a further 5 days holiday each year
- Company pension scheme with above statutory employer contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working hours that include a finish time of 1pm on Fridays
- Access to a wide range of corporate discounts and additional benefits including a health plan and a tax free cycle scheme
- A service leaver friendly employer and signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant
- A recognised ‘Disability Confident’ employer
If you like what you’ve read so far, get in touch. We welcome the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, like you…
Our Commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant, Equality, Inclusion and Diversity
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. STS Defence recognises the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our company and the United Kingdom.
We are proactively committed to making STS Defence a more inclusive and diverse place to work and welcome all applications regardless of individual characteristics. We want everyone to contribute and develop to their full potential at STS Defence.
Please note that all of our roles are subject to security vetting and therefore some positions may be restricted to UK Nationals.